Saturday, January 14, 2017

365 Photos a Year: Day 14: Bridge at Cumberland Mountain State Park

We visited Cumberland Mountain State Park in Crossville, TN for the first time today. I wanted to take photos of the bridge there because I liked the reflections I saw in photos online. I got some decent shots.

This is the long shot that I got. They have a little dock you can set up a tripod on and take the shots. I just love the reflections and the rock.

 Just a closer shot. The reflections are more pronounced and you can see they make cool ovals here.
A side perspective. You can still see the reflections but it's different.

This is my "painted" version. I use software to give it a painted effect.

If you ever get a chance, the state park is worth checking out. We did one hiking trail today and looked around some but plan to go back and do more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment