Saturday, May 20, 2017

Forgotten: My Fine Art Photography Collection



I’ve been working on a project for the last couple months. I thought the idea up while I was supposed to be sleeping one night and had to try and make it work. I was so happy when the photos turned out the way I wanted, and when other people saw my vision and understood what I was going for in the shots. 

It was fun to think up an idea and put it into action. I love the rabbit I found. Roy helped me pick him out. I think he has a sad look about him, which was what I was going for in the “Forgotten” fine art photo collection. I wanted to portray that the rabbit had been forgotten and left behind. I believe I achieved my goal. 

Here are the two photos we printed out and framed to hang up here at home. We both love how they turned out. I can’t wait until Roy gets them hung on the wall. 







Please go to my website and check out the whole “Forgotten” collection. I hope y’all like the photos as much as I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment