Thursday, June 8, 2017

365 Photos a Year: Day 158: Jesus Statue and Another Angel Statue

Y'all, I had my days so messed up it is pitiful...lol. I scrolled back through my posts list and saw one place where I skipped about 15 days in my numbers..lol, and another place where I skipped one. I quit looking after that. I found a counter online that says there have been 158 days in the year so far. I KNOW I've posted a photo every day so I'm starting my count over at 158 for today.

This is another angel statue and a Jesus statue that I liked at Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, Ga. They had so many cool monuments, y'all. I could go back several times and probably find something new each time to photograph.

 I think this setting looks tropical.
 Close up of the angel.
 I liked the view with the trees.
 My favorite of the Jesus statue.
 Long view.


No comments:

Post a Comment